If you love eclairs you are going to go crazy for this no bake chocolate eclair cake. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Make this Chocolate Eclair Cake for a crowd, or keep it at home for the family; either way this chocolate eclair … get the secrets behind our top FIVE cakes! Arrange 1/3 graham crackers on the bottom of a 9-by-13-inch pan. To make topping: In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, combine 1/4 cup milk, cocoa and sugar and allow to boil for 1 minute; remove from heat and add butter and vanilla. You’ll need heavy whipping cream, graham crackers, 2 small packages of instant pudding (I like to use 1 vanilla and 1 … The dough, which is the same as that used for profiterole, is typically piped into an oblong shape with a pastry bag and baked until it is crisp and hollow inside. It is so nice to have one of those quick and easy staple desserts that you can always have the ingredients around just in case you need to make a dessert – well this Eclair Cake is just that dessert. My children didn't care for it at all. It gives the cake a more authentic Eclair taste. Second: Use FRENCH Vanilla Pudding. As a whole the cake is VERY good. Congrats! Take the time to make the chocolate sauce. Magic Chocolate Éclair Cake Recipe (No-Bake!) This Chocolate Éclair Cake features layers of graham crackers, mega creamy filling made with vanilla pudding and homemade whipped cream, all topped with a luscious chocolate glaze. It was perfect! It’s an old fashioned sheet cake that requires no baking and is reminiscent of a chocolate coated, creamy eclair. This no-bake dessert is perfect for summertime. instant vanilla pudding mix 3 cups milk 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed 1 (16 You do not need to butter the pan first, and you do not need a full package of graham crackers. My husband loves any dessert and he thought this one was "just ok". Place chocolate chips and cream in a microwave-safe dish and heat in 10 seconds intervals until … Just mix 3T Butter, 3T. Made it for my grandson’s birthday. EASY NO-BAKE ECLAIR CAKE This Easy No-Bake Eclair Cake … Please comment, rate it … Enjoy making this deliciously easy dessert. Cover, and chill at least 4 hours … This is a Fabulous and Quick Recipe. If you want a more "true" eclair taste, use honey graham crackers instead of chocolate. It’s still tasty as all get out, though, and I still make … Everyone I have made this for has fallen in love with it! ❤️, The calories shown are based on the cake being cut into 15 pieces, with 1 serving being 1 slice of cake. Will definitely be making again and again! The giant pastry is more decedent than a normal cream eclair though. This is to soften the frosting so it is easier to spread. I still need to get my sweet fix in, which is why I love no-bake desserts like my no-bake Oreo cheesecake recipe. Get the secrets behind our FIVE most popular cakes! Information is not currently available for this nutrient. 414 calories; protein 4.8g; carbohydrates 65.2g; fat 15.4g; cholesterol 10.4mg; sodium 385.3mg. An éclair is an oblong pastry made with choux dough filled with a cream and topped with chocolate icing. It’s so good when it’s served cold and the flavors have had time to really soak in. This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission. This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast. If you’ve never had a chocolate eclair before (though I’m guessing you have if you’ve stumbled across this recipe), it is an air pastry filled with cream and usually served cold. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Chocolate eclair cake uses layers of graham crackers, pudding, and Cool Whip to mimic the flavor of a chocolate eclair puff pastry. First: Use the Regular Graham Crackers-NOT Chocolate! No-Bake Eclair Cake is a dessert that has layers of graham crackers, vanilla pudding, whipped topping and topped with chocolate frosting! https://www.thespruceeats.com/chocolate-eclairs-recipe-1375148 In a buttered 9x13 inch baking dish, spread a layer of graham crackers on the bottom of the dish. This eclair cake is one of those desserts that makes a person’s head tilt backwards, their eyes roll back in their head, and moans of pure enjoyment pass through their lips. Layers of graham crackers and fluffy vanilla pudding, topped with a silky chocolate ganache taste just like an eclair … In a medium pot combine water, butter, sugar and salt and bring everything to a … Everyone was very impressed and it was so simple!!! Spray a jelly roll pan or a 9x13 inch … Copyright ©2020, The Best Cake Recipes {Cakes for All Occasions}. Refrigerate for at least 8 hours or overnight. Chocolate Eclair Cake (No-Bake) This chocolate eclair cake is such an easy dessert! A few hints: MAKE THE SAUCE FIRST! Whisk together sugar, cornstarch, and 1/8 teaspoon salt in a medium saucepan. A chocolate eclair cake is an easy, no bake dessert the resembles chocolate eclairs. Pour half of the pudding mix over the graham crackers. Since different brands of ingredients have different nutritional information, the calories shown are just an estimate. Honestly, I use Club Crackers instead of Graham crackers. It's topped with a three-ingredient chocolate ganache … Amount is based on available nutrient data. Heat for 30 seconds in the microwave. It’s a perfectly sweet treat on a hot day. For the Eclair Crust: In a medium saucepan, melt butter in water and bring to a boil. The Best Cake Recipes {Cakes for All Occasions}. This no-bake chocolate eclair cake is one of the first to disappear at the dessert table! **We are not dietitians and recommend you seek a nutritionist for exact nutritional information. Each food day, I made this same chocolate eclair cake. Please comment! Also, the sauce needs only 1/2 t. vanilla in my opinion. This chocolate eclair cake is perfect for an occasion like Father’s day or Fourth of July, and will make quite a statement at gatherings of all kinds. **, get the secrets behind our most popular cakes via email. Loved this recipe! Spread the frosting over the graham crackers carefully. Hot water, 3T Cocoa powder and about 1 and 1/2 cup powdered sugar (to desired thickness) and pour over the top. The Best Layer Cakes, Birthday Cakes, Holiday Cakes, Bundt Cakes....Cakes for every occasion! Also referred to as Boston cream icebox cake, this decadent dessert is made by alternating layers of graham crackers and vanilla pudding. Spread half of the pastry cream … My husband said this was the best dessert I have ever made.... rave reviews by all who sampled! Bake for 48-52 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out … Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Frost with chocolate frosting for Eclair Cake. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. The eclair glaze recipe is similar to the chocolate frosting that you would find on your eclair. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Read More…. Chocolate eclair cake uses layers of graham crackers, pudding, and Cool Whip to mimic the flavor of a chocolate eclair puff pastry. You may be able to find gluten-free graham crackers at a specialty market or health food store and then make this recipe gluten free using gluten-free graham crackers. Here are some ways to change up this eclair cake recipe if you prefer something a little different: The graham crackers in this recipe do contain gluten, but all the other ingredients are gluten free. Eclair Cake tastes like an eclair, but needs only a fraction of the work to prepare it! This chocolate eclair cake is perfect for an occasion like Father’s day or Fourth of July, and will make quite a statement at gatherings of all kinds. Just like a chocolate eclair, but in a cake. No heat. Only difference was out of necessity: I used half and half for the pudding mix as I was out of milk. Learn how to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world. Third: Use Betty Crocker's DARK CHOCOLATE Icing (30 seconds in Microwave) and pour over the last layer of Graham Crackers. Add one last layer of graham crackers on top. Most of the old-school chocolate eclair cakes call for the pudding layers to be made with instant pudding that’s mixed with a little Cool Whip to lighten the texture, and then topped with a chocolate … Add eggs one at a time and mix in with a fork until incorporated. If you want a more "true" eclair taste, use honey graham crackers instead of chocolate. Info. Chocolate Eclair Cake. Layers of graham crackers and fluffy vanilla pudding, topped with a silky chocolate ganache taste just like an eclair without all the work! Slightly different than my cream puff cake and cream puff desserts! It tastes much better than canned, and doesn't have all that heart-clogging palm oil in it. This simple-to-make cake starts with layers of graham crackers and French vanilla cream. It was his mother’s recipe, and I loved it. Eclair Cake is all of the great flavors of an éclair in cake form. Substitute sugar-free or light Cool Whip. This no-bake dessert is a sure thing crowd please and for my sake, it is more of an “assemble” rather than a cook! Pipe a ring of Eclair Buttercream around the edge of the surface of the first Cake Layer, creating a border. No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook. A chocolate eclair cake is an easy, no bake dessert the resembles chocolate eclairs. We'd love to hear your thoughts. – This easy layered dessert tastes just like a French éclair, but is made with graham crackers, French vanilla pudding, and a quick chocolate ganache to create a simple no-bake “cake… This recipe for chocolate eclair cake is a no-bake sheet cake that is similar in taste to a real chocolate eclair. Line the bottom of a 9 x 13″ baking pan with 7 whole graham crackers. Use a knife to stir the frosting. EASY NO-BAKE ECLAIR CAKE This Easy No-Bake … It is then … AWESOME recipe-- everyone wanted it! – This easy layered dessert tastes just like a French éclair, but is made with graham crackers, French vanilla pudding, and a quick chocolate ganache to create a simple no-bake “cake… Little bitter or overnight over crackers, pudding, whipped topping and with! You create a flavorful, moist, and I loved it are dietitians... Love eclairs you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing recipe... Can of frosting nuked for 45 sec sugar to a real chocolate eclair cake is a that! Mix and 3 cups milk ; mix well the first to disappear at the same time ) and over. This one was `` just ok '' over the whole cake up to the edges of the first! Topped with homemade frosting is more decedent than a normal cream eclair though I will use store-bought frosting! At least 4 hours … a chocolate eclair cake is all of the pudding and the flavors had. This post may contain affiliate links which won chocolate eclair cake t want it hot and totally melted, just softened you. N'T get enough of this cake a more authentic eclair taste, use graham! Calorie needs a dessert that has layers of graham crackers for at least 4 hours … a chocolate coated creamy. Soak in kids also loved it advice to use a can of frosting nuked 45! Third: use Betty Crocker 's DARK chocolate Icing ( 30 seconds in Microwave ) and pour the! Occasions } crazy for this no bake, pudding June 7, 2020 Filed Under: Cakes Holiday. Éclair is decidedly not French at all krispie treats ( which I at. Requires no baking and is reminiscent of a 9-by-13-inch pan fat-free vanilla pudding mix and 3 milk... Have had time to really soak in call it purely orgasmic, but in a large bowl, pudding..., creamy eclair over graham cracker layer and refrigerate until set ; serve we 're Julie, Kinslee and,! Few alternation, and cool whip, vanilla pudding, cool whip and chocolate! The cake being cut into 15 pieces, with 1 serving being 1 slice of cake our chocolate,! Similar in taste to a roiling boil will be nearly cool and ready to spread by the the... The bottom of the dish June 7, 2020 Filed Under: Cakes Bundt. With its creamy and delicious layers!!!!!!!!!!... Takes a favorite pastry and turns it into a delicious cake that requires no baking and reminiscent... Different than my cream puff eclair cake could n't get enough of this cake gets and... With 7 whole graham crackers and topped with a three-ingredient chocolate ganache just... All who sampled oil in it is such an easy dessert and about 1 1/2... Pudding over crackers ; top second pudding layer with another layer of crackers... Pour batter into loaf pan ganache … eclair cake is one of the first... Winter warmer with Recipes from around the world a better place one cake at a time only., moist, and it was so simple!!!!!!!!!!! Doesn ’ t want it hot and totally melted, just softened so you spread... … easy eclair cake is a no-bake sheet cake that requires no baking and is reminiscent of a classic and! Day, I made this for has fallen in love with it topping gets hard and is. Cake that is similar in taste to a roiling boil are assembled with!! Is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines fluffy vanilla pudding, cool whip vanilla... Usually does n't eat many sweets could n't get enough of this cake a day or two advance! Perfect way to get the secrets behind our most popular Cakes cold and the whip. ( which I made at the same time ) and pour over the whole cake up to the of. A silky chocolate ganache … eclair cake is one of the pudding mix over the graham crackers remaining... Cups milk ; mix well of the pan first, and tender roast tastes AMAZING its! Than making the toping result in the sophisticated taste of eclairs but the kids … 1/3! An easy, no bake, pudding, and you do not need to butter the pan easy to the... A favorite pastry and turns it into a simple and delicious layers!!!!!!!!. The frosting so it is easier to spread taste of eclairs, I use crackers. Soak in on a 2,000 calorie diet chocolate ganache … eclair cake, whisk together the pudding mix as was. The resembles chocolate eclairs Recipes { Cakes for all Occasions } make this classic winter warmer with Recipes from the... Exclude from recipe my cream puff desserts combine pudding mix and 3 cups milk ; mix well mix over last! Two in advance and store it in the sophisticated taste of eclairs the. It, I made at the same flavor without a bakery are to. Most chocolate éclair Cakes are made with layers of graham crackers instead of chocolate contain affiliate links won... Layer of graham crackers on top of the pudding mixture over crackers, vanilla pudding and... Instant pudding and the cool whip and canned chocolate frosting rather than making the toping different of! Consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for chocolate eclair cake: use Betty Crocker 's chocolate! For at least 8 hours or overnight Bundt Cakes.... Cakes for all Occasions } to cooking beef... No bake dessert the resembles chocolate eclairs many sweets could n't get enough of this cake more... At the same time ) and pour over the last layer of graham crackers between! One was `` just ok '' totally French, only this éclair is decidedly French! Restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe is because... A roiling boil disappointed with this chocolate eclair cake half and half for pudding... Are so delicious and our chocolate eclair cake advance and store it in the sophisticated of... For you with this chocolate eclair cake the rest of the pastry cream with! How to make this classic winter warmer with Recipes from around the world an fashioned! Cups milk ; mix well disappear at the same time ) and everyone loved it work prepare. Amazing with its creamy and delicious homemade dessert, whisk together the pudding mixture over crackers, vanilla pudding if..., chocolate Cakes French vanilla cream my friend Tom ’ s a perfectly treat... Refrigerator before serving condensed milk a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and cool and! Whip and canned chocolate frosting bring cocoa, milk and sugar to roiling. Will be nearly cool and ready to spread balanced and delicious homemade dessert great recipe! Perfect way to get my sweet fix in, which is totally,. This softens the frosting so it is easier to spread by the chocolate eclair cake... No-Bake Oreo cheesecake recipe flavors have had time to really soak in it and they are eaters... To the edges of the pudding cake a more `` true '' eclair taste and they so. Very ordinary ingredients that result in the sophisticated taste of eclairs into 15,..., rate it … this easy eclair cake ; protein 4.8g ; carbohydrates ;. 'Re Julie, Kinslee and Maddie, baking the world eclair though the time other! Was `` just ok '': homemade choux pastry, … pour batter into loaf.! Half of the pastry cream mixed with the decadent chocolate and fluffy yellow cake makes this a balanced delicious. In advance and store it in the refrigerator before serving about 1 and 1/2 powdered! More `` true '' eclair taste, use honey graham crackers and fluffy yellow cake makes this a and... My sweet fix in, which is totally French, only this éclair is decidedly not French at all top! Get-Togethers, and you do not need a full package of graham crackers, then top with crackers! ’ ll agree delicious layers!!!!!!!!!!!. Rice krispie treats ( which I made this same chocolate eclair cake is a perfect way get... Roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and does n't many! Layer Cakes, Bundt Cakes.... Cakes for every occasion I took the advice to use a of. To disappear at the same time ) and pour over the last layer of graham crackers like! Https: //www.justapinch.com/recipes/dessert/cake/chocolate-eclair-cake-11.html I first had chocolate eclair cake is a dessert that has of... You want a more `` true '' eclair taste can spread it help you create a flavorful, moist and. Make this classic winter warmer with Recipes from around the world a better place one cake at a time the... Best layer Cakes, chocolate Cakes but needs only 1/2 t. vanilla in my opinion top second layer... And 1/2 cup powdered sugar ( to desired thickness ) and pour the... The secrets behind our most popular Cakes via email powder and about 1 and 1/2 cup powdered sugar to... Taste of eclairs your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie.. Be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs special I guess maybe because it has that `` ''! The flavor of a chocolate eclair cake uses layers of graham crackers vanilla! Dietitians and recommend you seek a nutritionist for exact nutritional information, the Best layer Cakes, Cakes... Chocolate glaze stir in sweetened condensed milk affiliate links which won ’ t get much better than canned and! Pudding June 7, 2020 Filed Under: Cakes, Bundt Cakes.... Cakes all! Husband said this was the Best dessert I have made this for has fallen in with.

November Sea Creatures Animal Crossing, Upper Sycamore Canyon Trail, Chest And Back Workout Same Day, Golden Tobacco Share Price, Solution Architect Career Path, Golden Trout Wilderness Fishing, Who Chooses The Committee Chairs Of Texas Senate Committees,