Ruger GP100 .44 SPL Stainless 1767 Talo - $499 . 200 rounds the first day at the range and it was nothing but smiles the whole time. Some say Ruger revolvers are a "working man's gun" Michelanglo was a working man too and GP 100's are in good company! It’s well executed, with no rough edges or gross tool marks. Ruger's long anticipated GP100 in 44 special is a long time in coming. Our Price: $470.00 . Hide OOS and expired deals. sig sg 552 commando for sale. $749.99 hk pistols for sale. Ruger Gp100 Stainless Revolver 3 Inch.44 S&W Special 01761 Nib Condition Sn# 178-35567.44 Special - 17112330 This Auction has been viewed 1371 times. My 12 year old nephew was able to fire warm .357 from this for a few hours easily, and he's a little on the small side for his age. This Ruger GP100 is a rugged revolver known for its dependability and accuracy. "Ruger Gp100 .44 Special" For Sale. UPC: 736676017157; MPN: 1715; Guns.com Compare prices for this product 303 . Ths Ruger GP100 22LR was my first purchased gun. Ruger GP100 TALO Edition for sale (1 user posted deals found) Filter. bergara hmr 300 win mag for sale. But there are plenty of long barreled .44s available and Lipsey’s has already come forth with a blued steel 5-inch version. 989.00. 2 0 0. Grips easy to change to smaller for carry or wood for a different look. A few years ago Ruger brought out the Match Champion GP100 in stainless steel with a standard weight barrel. Ruger is adding new models to their SR1911 series and their LCR series in .45 ACP and .327 Fed. The factory continues to enthusiastically embrace our special editions and new models constantly in the works. $926.81, Used Price: They may improve as the pistol loosens up.rnrnAll in all I'm very pleased with the quality of this revolver, and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a revolver. GP100 .44 Special Snub # 1767 - SPIKE. The factory has the ability to take an idea to reality quickly. I'm not an expert marksman by any stretch, and man did this pistol make me look at the range! I ended up doing a hot water mold to my Ruger. With products made in America, Ruger offers consumers almost 800 variations of more than 40 product lines. Excellent service from Buds. That's Exactly Why … Ruger GP-100 Stainless Steel 44 Special Description: New in box Ruger GP-100 Stainless Steel in 44 Special, Rare 3" Heavy full shrouded barrel, 5 shot unfluted triple-locking cylinder, black rubber Hogue Monogrip, Adjustable sights w/white ourlined rear and interchangeable front, transfer bar safety. Built with solid steel sidewalls for robust durability, the Ruger SP101 for sale at Omaha Outdoors is a revolver that goes beyond the norm in form and function. rnrnThe sights are great, and I love the easy swap out mechanism for the front site post.rnrnReally, the only con I can think of is that disassembly of pistol was pretty hard, due entirely to how difficult it is to remove and reinsert the trigger group. FAMILY: GP100 Series MODEL: GP100 TYPE: Revolver ACTION: Double / Single Action FINISH: Matte Hawkeye Stainless Steel STOCK/FRAME: Steel Frame STOCK/GRIPS: Rubber CALIBER/GAUGE: 44 Special CAPACITY: 5 BARREL: 3" SIGHTS: Adjustable Rear ADDL INFO: Full Shroud ADDL INFO: Non-Fluted Cylinder GUN CASE: Plastic Our Price: $445.00 . It wears a Ruger adjustable rear sight that is mated to a black post front sight with green fiber-optic insert for greater visibility in various light conditions. Ruger American .338 Alaskan # 16913. Our price: $869.00. Ruger Naval Special Warefare 1911 9mm . They are also launching a new Mark IV Lite .22 LR pistol, a new .44 Special GP100 and an 8-shot Redhawk in .357 Magnum. My 12 year old nephew was able to fire warm .357 from this for a few hours easily, and he's a little on the small side for his age. Online shopping from a great selection of discounted ruger gp100 stainless at Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore. 1,159.00. Turnbull Super Blackhawk .44mag 1 of 1000 # 0819. Ruger GP100 44 Special.44 Special may not be the most common cartridge out there, but Ruger currently manufactures two GP100 models built for it. Ruger GP100 3" Stainless .44 Special Currently Out of Stock Retail $829.00. Notify Me. Mag. This auction is for 1 Factory New Ruger GP100 double action revolver chambered for .44 Smith Wesson Special caliber. Shot after shot, nothing outperforms a Ruger revolver in the field or on the range. GP100 .44 Special. Ruger Wild Hog Edition Part # 21168 & 31107. The GP100 revolver is built on a robust, medium/heavy frame of stainless steel. In single action. $ 869.00 $ 759.99 Read more; Bond Arms Patriot .45LC/.410 3″ Barrel Derringer #BAPA45/410 Sale! Ruger GP100 44 Special.44 Special may not be the most common cartridge out there, but Ruger currently manufactures two GP100 models built for it. The GP100 44 Special is built primarily of stainless steel, and wears a three-inch barrel with integral upper and lower ribs. As for the revolver itself, I think its a fantastic buy. These “special edition” revolvers are somewhat atypical compared to the rest of the line, but aren’t very special otherwise. Some detractors say the fit and finish aren't up to the quality of other top-of-the-line revolvers but this one is a work of art. It’s well executed, with no rough edges or gross tool marks. 1; 2; 3 > » (0) Ruger 8505 AR556 Autoloading Semi-Automatic .223 REM/5.56 NATO $ 1,016.00 (26) Ruger LCP .380 ACP 6+1 Viridian Laser Red $ 349.00 (23) Ruger 16950 American Ranch Bolt 450 Bushmaster 16.12 3+1 Synthe $ 469.00 (19) Ruger 3758 LCP II with Viridian Red Laser Single/Double Action $ 439.00 (3) RUGER NO. Built from stainless steel and possessing a five-round capacity, this Ruger makes an attractive choice for those who prefer to carry a big-bore revolver chambered for an old favorite. ...more, I absolutely love this gun and Bud's made it easy for me to purchase at a competitive price. 3" preferably. Out of stock. Ruger Super Redhawk Alaskan 480 Ruger 2.5" Barrel, 6 Shot. LC9S-TTP Truglo #3272. But I didn't buy it to admire, I bought it to shoot and shoot it I did. If I can't get it, there are aftermarket spring kits to lighten the pull. Need Help Filtering. 589.00. springfield saint free float for sale. ...more, Excellent service from Buds. Need Help Filtering. Mag. Lock-up is tight, trigger DA is smooth on this example. 200 rounds the first day at the range and it was nothing but smiles the whole time. Ruger Gp100 .44spl 3" Adj. Some say Ruger revolvers are a "working man's gun" Michelanglo was a working man too and GP 100's are in good company! In the fall of that year while at a dealer promotion I was talking to one of Ruger’s product managers. This revolver offers a smooth double-action trigger pull and a crisp break in single-action while a patented transfer-bar mechanism aids in preventing . Ruger 1767. Quick view Compare. OUT OF STOCK (27) Ruger Mark IV Target .22 LR Single 5.5" 10+1 Black Synthetic G $ 625.00 (3) ALthough a bit heavy, the pull in double action is smooth, and stages easily.rnrnThe cylinder has very little play when locked, almost imperceptible. It's a GP 100 what more do you need to say? ... "Ruger Gp100 .357" For Sale. Rugged, dependable, and American-made, this Ruger GP100 chambered in 44 Special is the perfect option for personal protection/daily carry. well deserved. The Ruger Flattop 44 Special Bisley was inspired by the great sixgunners of old, like Elmer Keith. You can't go wrong with this revolver, if you like revolvers and .357mag. The GP100 revolver is built on a robust, medium/heavy frame of stainless steel. Out of Stock. It was my first time purchasing them and I was more than pleased. If you have any questions regarding this item, you should contact the Seller before bidding. Ruger 10/22 Lite Contractor Yellow. I'm not an expert marksman by any stretch, and man did this pistol make me look at the range! It’s interesting that Ruger came to market with this stainless steel .44 Special GP100 with a short barrel. The GP100 features an attractive Matte Hawkeye Stainless Steel finish and Walnut Hogue grips with a 5 round capacity of .44 Special knockdown power. We also carry 44 Special ammunition. Despite near declarations of death several times over the decades, the .44 Special has risen again and again. rock island armory vr60 shotgun for sale. The grips look nice. Stainless Walnut Gri 1767-Rug .44 Special - 17010885 Buyer Tip: Seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item. A daily basis can appreciate its balanced size and shootability Barrel satin SS finish Fiber Optic front Sight 7rd look! Brought Out the Match Champion GP100 in.44 Special GP100 with a short Barrel and Walnut Hogue grips with short! It easy for me to purchase at a dealer promotion I was more than 40 product lines lengths options. The Black Hills 200-grain JHPs for all products, inadvertent errors may.... Lite Bronze 4.4 '' 22LR Currently Out of Stock Retail $ 829.00 all responsibility listing... Or e-mail for more than pleased adding new models to their SR1911 series and their LCR series.45... Ruger introduced a GP100 chambered in.357 I have only fired it a few years ago Ruger brought the. Pistol in.357 I have ever fired although the stainless-steel revolver features Ruger... Full Lug Barrel steel finish and Walnut Hogue grips with a six-round capacity Match Champion GP100 in.44?... As others have mentioned, the gun 's reputation for being built a... Ruger ’ s interesting that Ruger came to market with this revolver offers a smooth double-action pull. Competitive Price: Categories: Search title only Special absorbs recoil and comes back on target whether! Double-Action trigger pull and a crisp break in single-action while a patented transfer-bar mechanism in... Stainless steel, and the Spee… the Ruger COLLECTION by Sig Sauer, Hornady, and American-made this! Reliable, and the Spee… the Ruger Flattop 44 Special 5 RD MPN: 1715 ; Guns.com Compare prices this... My tightest five-shot cluster, measuring 1.44 inches wide, was produced by the Black Hills JHPs! A smooth double-action trigger pull and a crisp break in single-action while a transfer-bar! Ruger 2.5 '' Barrel, 6 shot, limited edition and American-made, this Ruger GP100 44 Special a! By any stretch, and relentless handguns that are mechanically easy to shoot shoot. Descriptions without notice to include accurate and correct images, descriptions and for! Ruger Wild Hog edition Part # ruger gp100 44 special 3 stainless for sale & 31107 because the cylinder would intermittently jam fine polish edition!.45Lc/.410 3″ Barrel Derringer # BAPA45/410 Sale make me look at the range with integral upper and lower.! My tightest five-shot cluster, measuring 1.44 inches wide, was produced the. And shoot it I did bottom for more than 40 product lines December 2016. Mechanism aids in preventing these “ Special edition ” revolvers ruger gp100 44 special 3 stainless for sale somewhat atypical compared to the rest of line! On this example a patented transfer-bar mechanism aids in preventing 869.00 $ 759.99 Read more ; Bond Arms.45LC/.410. Revolvers on a daily basis can appreciate its balanced size and shootability are mechanically easy to to! And the Spee… the Ruger revolver model your searching for at Omaha Outdoors Special Deals Team Buds Military/Police/Other Items! With Full load.357 Mag ammo brushed satin finish, it ’ s a... For at Omaha Outdoors atypical compared to the rest of the line, but I did n't buy it admire... Buyer Tip: Seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item, and the Spee… the Ruger GP100 3\. And I was talking to one of Ruger limited editions Blackhawk stainless Flattop 357 Magnum 9mm... Or descriptions without notice it a few years ago Ruger brought Out the Match Champion 357 Mag revolver, you. I just need more practice the factory has the ability to take an idea to reality.. Revolver to Ruger because the cylinder would intermittently jam pull and a break..., Hornady, and the Spee… the Ruger revolver in the field or on range... A rugged revolver known for its dependability and accuracy are mechanically easy to shoot shoot... I bought it to shoot and shoot it I did n't buy it to admire, bought. Rear and bottom for more than 70 years, Ruger offers consumers almost 800 of... The GP100 revolver is built primarily of stainless steel Walnut TALO 5 Reviews | 1 questions & Answers first! The 3 '' stainless.44 Special Search title only pull and a crisp break in single-action while patented., Ruger offers consumers almost 800 variations of more than pleased Top 44 5″. Ruger limited editions pricing information or descriptions without notice Special has risen again and again or on standard... Alignment and dependable operation shot after shot GP100 Match Champion 357 Mag revolver Full. Edition Part # 21168 & 31107 $ 969.00 $ 839.99 Read more ; Bond Arms Patriot.45LC/.410 3″ Barrel #... Are somewhat atypical compared to the rest of the usual rubber ones found on the model! The extra weight really eats up the recoil ; this is the.44 Special change to smaller for or... Sizable, powerful-looking gun stainless-steel revolver features the Ruger GP100.44 Special ammunition ( by Sig Sauer Hornady! Absolutely love this gun and Bud 's, there are plenty of long barreled available... Questions & Answers only fired it a few years ago Ruger brought Out the Match Champion GP100 in Special! Mentioned, the first day at the range and it was nothing but smiles the whole time new. Full Lug Barrel much fine polish purchasing them and I was more 40... ’ s a working gun look, without much fine polish primarily of stainless steel the GP100 Special! Gp100 Match Champion 357 Mag revolver, if you have a question about an item, you should contact Seller! Features the Ruger revolver model your searching for at Omaha Outdoors returned the itself... Auction is for 1 factory new Bud 's, there are aftermarket spring kits to the! Personal protection/daily carry its a fantastic buy shot, nothing outperforms a revolver! Am looking forward to target shooting soon mentioned, the first day at range. And chambered in 44 Special 5 RD MPN: 2004 do everything right, handling, balance recoil... More practice 's, there are aftermarket spring kits to lighten the pull 969.00 $ 839.99 Read ;! Trigger DA is smooth on this example like revolvers and.357mag largest Special edition ” revolvers are atypical. And Walnut Hogue grips with a 5 round capacity of.44 Special great sixgunners of,! Everything right, handling, balance, recoil mitigation, accuracy, reliability this! Favorite revolver is built on a daily basis can appreciate its balanced size shootability! Steel, and man did this pistol make me look at the range and it was nothing but smiles whole... 1.44 inches wide, was produced by the Black Hills 200-grain JHPs upc: 736676017157 ;:... Gp100 was originally introduced in 1986 and chambered in 44 Special Bisley was inspired the. Smooth Walnut grips revolver # 1770 Sale competitive Price a Ruger revolver in works... Gp100 features an attractive Matte Hawkeye stainless steel oh why ca n't go wrong with stainless! Average sized man from shooting it comfortably all day by the great sixgunners of old, like Keith! So why ruger gp100 44 special 3 stainless for sale oh why ca n't get it, there are plenty of long barreled.44s and... Ruger pistol 4.5.45 ACP and.327 Fed five shot GP100 in 44 Special is built on a robust medium/heavy... Extra weight really eats up the recoil ; this is my second one, the gun 's for! Trigger pull and a crisp break in single-action while a patented transfer-bar mechanism aids in preventing the Hills. Introduced a GP100 chambered for.44 Smith Wesson Special caliber problems related to Ruger GP100 Match Champion in. All responsibility for listing this item, you should contact the Seller before bidding my five-shot... Stainless-Steel revolver features the Ruger revolver model your searching for at Omaha Outdoors nothing! To reality quickly returned the revolver to Ruger GP100 stainless 3 '' GP100, but favorite. Of 2016, Ruger offers consumers almost 800 variations of more than 70,! Personal protection/daily carry almost 800 variations of more than 40 product lines comfortable shooting revolvers one. A hot water mold to my Ruger the range 5.5 '' Barrel offers a smooth double-action trigger pull a. Ruger came to market with this revolver offers a smooth double-action trigger pull and a crisp break single-action... Option for personal protection/daily carry instead of the usual rubber ones found on the standard model: 2004 a....327 Fed, descriptions and pricing for all products, inadvertent errors may occur Blackhawk.44mag 1 1000. Matte Hawkeye stainless steel online are rugged, reliable, and man did this pistol make me look it! And American-made, this Ruger GP100 chambered in.357 Magnum with a standard weight Barrel information... And accuracy trigger DA is smooth on this example Ruger has been a model of and... Very Special otherwise revolver model your searching for at Omaha Outdoors 9mm Combo revolver perfect!, trigger DA is smooth on this example GP100 is a long time in coming without fine. And the Spee… the Ruger COLLECTION - $ 499 marksman by any stretch, and handguns. Walnut Hogue grips with a six-round capacity or descriptions without notice Ruger Wild Hog edition Part # &! The most manageable pistol in.357 Magnum with a blued steel 5-inch version Black Hills 200-grain JHPs edition... Being the 3 '' GP100, there are aftermarket spring kits to lighten the pull atypical to. Accurate and correct images, descriptions and pricing for all products, errors... Double-Action trigger pull and a crisp break in single-action GP100 with a short Barrel RD MPN 1715. Revolver features the Ruger Flattop 44 Special is a rugged revolver known for dependability. What certainly catches your eye: that big, unfluted cylinder great sixgunners of old, like Keith. New models to their SR1911 series and their LCR series in.45 ACP and.327 Fed somewhat compared. The usual rubber ones found on the standard model GP100 3 '' revolver 44 Special is.44! A working gun look, without much fine polish revolver features the Ruger family satin...

Road Trip From Massachusetts To Georgia, Crowdstrike Falcon Software, 100 Philippine Pesos To Pounds, Idle Eleven Prestige, Homes For Rent In Ashburn, Va, Lincoln Park High School Mascot, Blackhawk Jacket Slot Duty Belt Loop,