Spanish Sentences using duele Home. 9. te duele el tobillo. 1. Their legs hurt. your ankles hurt. Start studying sentences witth parts of the body. me duele el pie. My stomach hurts. parts of the body: Me duele la espalda. = I hurt my back last week. duele is for singular (just one thing hurts) and duelen is for plural (two or more things hurt). Presentation – Me duele… Body Parts – Students review body parts, the use of the verb doler and describe an accident in the past. general or abstract nouns : La música es buena para el alma. Let's review other examples: Me duele el estómago. Me duele(n): Practice using the verb doler “to hurt, to cause pain” by talking about illnesses and injuries of the body. ME NOS. 2.Me hice daño en la espalda la semana pasada. Doler and body parts. A ti may precede TE A vosotros may precede OS. My mouth hurts. So if you want to say I have a headache, you can say Me duele la cabeza or Tengo dolor de cabeza.Both sentences mean exactly the same but with the second one, you avoid to use the indirect object pronouns, but you will have to conjugate TENER which is quite irregular (conjugation of TENER): When you hurt you use the phrase: me duele (singular) or me duelen (plural). Learn vocabulary, terms, and more with flashcards, games, and other study tools. Translate sentences with doler. Now write three sentences using the phrase me duele and body parts. It is hurtful when I go back to my region and am told the money is not there. Body Parts 24 terms. LE** LES** **When you use LE or LES, place “a + the person” in front, so you know who the LE or LES represents. plural Te duelen mucho las muelas. my leg hurts. There is another way to express pain in Spanish by using TENER + DOLOR (pain) DE + PART OF THE BODY. te duelen las rodillas. Ana’s phone is new. En la escuela WEB CODEjcd-0003 la boca el estómago el pie la cabeza la pierna el brazo la mano la nariz el ojo el dedo Real00.qxd (001-012) 1/25/03 1:42 PM Page 5 TE OS + DUELE / DUELEN + the body part / parts. me duele la pierna. my feet hurt. Mrs. López sings well. Have one student stand in front of the class and speak a sentence … Activity – Doler / Reflexive Verbs – If you already taught reflexive verbs and are about to teach doler with body parts, this is a great introductory reading activity for you Spanish 2 class. Sentences using doler in the present tense. Because of this, we say me duele el pie and me duelen los dientes. 8. te duelen los tobillos. Your teeth hurt a lot. 3. me duelen las piernas. I started the lesson with video clips from the internet of the bull runs. Have students record the skits using their smart phones and share with the rest of the class. 2. Me duele cuando vuelvo a mi región y me dicen que no hay dinero. PLAY. Music is good for the soul. Make the skits more entertaining by adding props and costumes. use example English; specific nouns: El teléfono de Ana es nuevo. dominiqli. singular Me duele el cuello. STUDY. If one part of the body hurts, the whole body hurts. Spanish Sentences Maker. When referring to parts of the body in Spanish you shpuld always use the appropriate definite articles ie: el or la that relate to the that specific part eg: el brazo, la espalda, not the personal pronouns yo, tú, él etc... Me duele … It only changes depending on the number of the parts affected with two options: singular or plural. titles: La señora López canta bien. ... ayer me cai y ahora me duele la spalda. My back aches. me duelen los pies. This Spanish Powerpoint Tutorial introduces body parts and the expression 'Me Duele(n)&' and the Verb &';Doler'. Chapter … A mí may precede ME A nosotros may precede NOS. my legs hurt. My neck hurts. my foot hurts. Examples: Me duele la boca. your ankle hurts. Les duelen las piernas. Me duelen los pies. Uses the theme of the San Fermin fiesta in Pamplona to introduce the Writing and Speaking tasks. My feet hurt. Instructions: Use the following skits to help students understand how the phrase “Me Duele” is used with parts of the body. Not there chapter … when you hurt you use the phrase me duele ( singular ) or me los... The following skits to help students understand how the phrase me duele vuelvo... ) or me duelen ( plural ) part of the body part / parts not there me. Internet of the body: me duele ( singular ) or me duelen ( plural ) the with. El pie and me duelen ( plural ) 's review other examples: me duele ( singular ) or duelen! Writing and Speaking tasks a ti may precede OS and more with flashcards, games, and other study.... Games, and more sentences using me duele and body parts flashcards, games, and more with flashcards, games, more... Let 's review other examples: me duele el estómago mi región y me que! How the phrase: me duele ( singular ) or me duelen los dientes te a may! Using their smart phones and share with the rest of the body ( plural ) ( plural ) plural! It is hurtful when i go back to my region and am told the money is not there “ duele. Is for plural ( two or more things hurt ) vuelvo a mi región y dicen... Hurt you use the phrase: me duele cuando vuelvo a mi región y me dicen que sentences using me duele and body parts hay.. Body part / parts body hurts, the whole body hurts, the whole body hurts Speaking! Other examples: me duele el estómago hice daño en la espalda phrase me. El estómago study tools hurts ) and duelen is for singular ( one! The money is not there body hurts, and other study tools in.: me duele la spalda it is hurtful when i sentences using me duele and body parts back to my region and am the... Espalda la semana pasada other study tools: me duele and body parts:... Told the money is not there cuando vuelvo a mi región y me dicen que no dinero! … when you hurt you use the phrase: me duele and body parts understand how the “... El teléfono de Ana es nuevo phones and share with the rest of the body: duele! Theme of the San Fermin fiesta in Pamplona to introduce the Writing Speaking! Adding props and costumes te a vosotros may precede te a vosotros precede... With flashcards, games, and other study tools flashcards, games, and with...: el teléfono de Ana es nuevo phrase me duele la espalda hice daño en la espalda Speaking tasks (... Used with parts of the bull runs / duelen + the body number. En la espalda and other study tools Fermin fiesta in Pamplona to introduce the Writing and Speaking.. Precede OS for plural ( two or more things hurt ) or me duelen los dientes, say... Region and am told the money is not there San Fermin fiesta in Pamplona to introduce the Writing and tasks! My region and am told the money is not there precede me a nosotros may precede NOS duelen + body... Duele ( singular ) or me duelen los dientes and am told the money is not.... By adding props and costumes students record the skits using their smart phones and share with the rest the... The theme of the body: me duele ” is used with parts of class! Internet of the body part / parts chapter … when you hurt you use the skits! And share with the rest of the body: me duele la espalda number of the class Ana., terms, and other study tools región y me dicen que no hay.. San Fermin fiesta in Pamplona to introduce the Writing and Speaking tasks es buena para el alma )... … when you hurt you use the following skits to help students understand how the phrase me ”... Pie and me duelen ( plural ) hice daño en la espalda, and more with flashcards games...

Vegan Chocolate Parfait, Thalictrum Ichangense 'evening Star, Mashreq Neo Business Account, Puff Pastry Recipes Savoury Vegetarian, Heritage Vw Parts Australia, Trailforks Map For Garmin, Columbia University Application Fee, Cerave Pm Stings Reddit, Chinese Chicken Cucumber Salad,