View 1 photos for 71 Sheep Mountain Rd, Clancy, MT 59634 a 2 bed, 3 bath, 1,689 Sq. Did you subscribe to the Disc Golf Course Tours YouTube Channel? View 5 photos for Sheep Mountain Ests Lot 8, Clancy, MT 59634 a 3 bed, 3+ bath, 1,964 Sq. – The Bureau of Land Management will replace a culvert at the Lump Gulch crossing on Sheep Mountain Road near Clancy … Properties labeled Not for Sale are classified as such either because we do not have a record of such properties currently being for sale or because we are not permitted, by contract, law, or otherwise, to designate such properties as currently for sale. Click here to track everything about your home value, equity, and mortgage in one place. I will tell all of my friends who enjoy taking photos, make sure you visit Jefferson County. The company's filing status is listed as Active Good Standing and its File Number is D161677. Sheep Mountain Climbing Description Sheep Mountain, or "Clancy," is an old school trad climbers hang out filled with granite cracks and towers, a few sport and mixed routes, and a seemingly endless amount of bouldering potential. Thank you! From Helena; head south on I-15 to Clancy. The area is popular with hikers, climbers, dirt bikers, and folfers. Get directions, reviews and information for Sheep Mountain in , MT. Sheep Mountain Disc Golf Course In Clancy Montana. Intended for reference only. There’s no official cause yet, but rescue crews are expected to post updates online as the situation develops. If you have, then I want to thank you for your support!! Head west on the park lake access road, turn right on Sheep Mountain Road, take a left at the fork, and follow road to wooden log parking lot. Sheep Mountain Climbing Description Sheep Mountain, or "Clancy," is an old school trad climbers hang out filled with granite cracks and towers, a few sport and mixed routes, and a seemingly endless amount of bouldering potential. If so, we can help you easily find crucial details for the property as well as other Clancy property records, Montana public records, and other vital real estate details that can help you simplify the moving process. Estimated Rental Price is based on similar rentals in this area. What a beautiful place to visit in any season. This home was built in 2018 and last sold on for. Help. Willard Creek is a stream located just 6.1 miles from Clancy, in Jefferson County, in the state of Montana, United States, near Alhambra, MT. Sheep Mountain Trail The Sheep Mountain Trail is a foot/horse trail that winds up an impressive box canyon to the top of Sheep Mountain, where visitors have the freedom to explore over 25,000 acres of BLM-administered public lands. For the most accurate and up to date status of this or any other property, please contact a REALTOR®. Sheep Mountain Rd, Clancy, MT 59634 listed for $110,000. Sheep Mountain near Clancy, Montana, is a destination for rock climbers but has no shortage of places to hike and explore. This is a list of mountain ranges in the state of Montana. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly. Great views on this 2.25 acres lot, North border is BLM with no covenants! According to the Clancy public records, the property at 71 Sheep Mountain Rd, Clancy, MT 59634 has approximately 1,689 square feet, 2 beds, 2 full and 1 half baths with a lot size of 20.12 acres. View more property details, … Property Overview - Ft. single family home built in 2011. Sheep Mountain, or "Clancy," is an old school trad climbers hang out filled with granite cracks and towers, a few sport and mixed routes, and a seemingly endless amount of bouldering potential. Damage from high runoff waters can be seen in this filephoto from 2018 of the culvert on Sheep Mountain Roadnear Clancy. History data displayed is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from the local jurisdiction. Sheep Mountain DGC Virtual Tour. Sheep Mountain MT. Other Names: Lump Gulch Road, Jackson Creek Road, Ohio Trail, Ohio Gulch. Estimated values are not a substitute for professional expertise. Turn right onto Sheep Mountain Rd (0.3 mi) or. Get directions, reviews and information for Sheep Mountain in , MT. © 2018 Jefferson County, Montana. ©1995-2020 National Association of REALTORS® and Move, Inc. All rights reserved.realtor.com® is the official site of the National Association of REALTORS® and is operated by Move, Inc., a subsidiary of News Corp. Estimation is calculated based on tax assessment records, recent sale prices of comparable properties, and other factors. After spending some time in Jefferson County, we discovered it is a great place to live and work and we found it is a place that is more than willing to help others. Montana is the fourth largest state in the United States and is well known for its mountains. What a great place to enjoy the outdoors. It looks like Cookies are disabled in your browser. All rights reserved. Join us as we discuss the Montana Fishing License options, fishing rules and fishing regulations. The name "Montana" means "mountainous" in Latin. From Helena take I15 toward Butte, take Exit 182 (Clancy) turn right on the frontage rd. to the Sheep Mountain turn off. (UPDATE, 5:35 pm) According to Clancy Fire Information Officer Pat McKelvey, several homes in the Little Buffalo Creek area and on Sheep Mountain, and a home in Montana … The property-related information displayed on this page is obtained from public records and other sources. Sheep Mountain is displayed on the Helena USGS quad topo map. All of us struggled a little with remembering the systematic order of putting on motocross gear instead of hockey gear. Camping available at the trailhead parking area. According to Clancy Fire Information Officer Pat McKelvey several homes in the Little Buffalo Creek area, residents on Sheep Mountain and a home in Montana … 1st tee is just to the west. Great views on this 2.25 acres lot, North border is BLM with no covenants! Sheep Mountain or "Clancy" is an old school trad climbers hang out filled with granite cracks and towers, a few sport and mixed routes, and a seemingly endless amount of bouldering potential. 1st tee is just to the west. Legal. Trail Map. Actual monthly payments vary based on down payment amount, mortgage type, credit availability, interest rate changes, and other factors. See how other providers valuate this home, 3 Finn Mountain Rd, Montana City, MT 59634, 12 Crazy Mountain Rd, Montana City, MT 59634, 36 Sidewinder Loop, Montana City, MT 59634, 77 Homestead Estates Rd, Clancy, MT 59634, 240 Warm Springs Creek Rd, Clancy, MT 59634. Sheep Mountain Rd , Clancy, MT 59634 is currently not for sale. Taxes and insurance not included. The Sheep Mountain Trail is open all year from the Sheep Mountain Trailhead but the Wildlife Area (from the Game and Fish Trailhead) is usually closed from January 1st through April 30th to protect elk winter range and calving. This property was last sold in 2019 and currently has an estimated value of $363,400. Follow the signs to Park Lake (along Lump Gulch Rd). Anyone who is interested in visiting Sheep Mountain can print the free topographic map and street map using the link above. Click Follow Search to get alerts on new listings. Some unique holes with difficult shots. Mortgage insurance will be added when the down payment is less than 20%. The vacant lot last sold on for , with a recorded lot size of acres ( sq. Reviews. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain latest information. The 2,481 sq. Representative James Mitchell Ashley (R-Ohio), suggested the name when legislation organizing the territory was passed by the United States Congress in 1864. Bring your plans and build your dream home. Turn right (north) on Sheep Mountain Road, follow signs to staging area. Clancy is about 12 miles south of Helena. Home > Montana > Clancy : Clancy OHV Area. As I was driving south through Jefferson County, I passed thru Montana City, Whitehall, and all the little places in between. Please remember to check with the local Fish and Wildlife department to ensure the stream is open to the public. Lacey Middlestead is a Montana native and freelance writer currently living in Helena, Mont. Head west on the park lake access road, turn right on Sheep Mountain Road, take a left at the fork, and follow road to wooden log parking lot. See the estimate, review home details, and search for homes nearby. Local Directions: From Helena; head south on I-15 to Clancy. Contact your REALTOR. FWP’s online license applications will be unavailable from Friday, May 31, beginning at 9 p.m., until Saturday, June 1, at 6 a.m., due to a related service interruption with the Montana Department of Justice. While such information is thought to be reliable, it is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available. toward Clancy and go east on the gravel Lump Gulch Rd. Wednesday, September 02, 2020. *School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Pitney Bowes, and GreatSchools. All videos and pictures created November 2019. Contact Info: BLM - Butte Field Office 106 North Parkmont Street Butte, MT 59701 (406) 533-7600 To access the area, use the Clancy exit from I-15 south of Helena, and drive west for approximately 3 miles to the Sheep Mountain road intersection (located on north side of road), and follow the signs for 3 more miles to the Ohio Gulch Trailhead. I take my camera wherever I go and I could not believe the amount of beautiful scenery I was able to capture. (BLM file photo)(BUTTE, Mont.) Take the first left on Sheep Mtn Rd and stay on this until you see the sign for the Rock Climbing Trailhead. Courtesy of DiscGolfUnited.com Find nearby land, ranches, & farms for sale. Partners in Growing Montana’s Economy.Supported by the. Sheep Mountain Ests, Clancy, MT 59634. Some benefits include no down payment requirement and no private mortgage insurance (PMI) for VA loans. We cannot find listings using informal location names such as "Maui" or "Bay Area". https://www.mountainproject.com/area/111589639/sheep-mountain. Don't Neglect These 6 Maintenance Tasks—or Else, Debunked! Get directions, share your course pictures, and find local tournaments, leagues and players here. Take exit 182 off of I-90 at Clancy. Homes near 71 Sheep Mountain Rd have a median list price of $379,950 and a median price per square foot of $168. Comparable nearby homes for sale include 36 Greenwood Trl, 20 Paradise Ln and 16 2nd St. ! Check your email for details. Get directions, share your course pictures, and find local tournaments, leagues and players here. Please visit our International Site for listings outside the United States. This property was sold once in the last one year. At this moment the home at 71 Sheep Mountain Rd is not currently for sale but we have other equally lovely homes in Clancy listed on realtor.com®. (UPDATE, 5:35 pm) According to Clancy Fire Information Officer Pat McKelvey, several homes in the Little Buffalo Creek area and on Sheep Mountain, and a home in Montana … Sheep Mountain Clancy, Montana 2.7 miles NW. Dogs are welcome. Your message was sent to local real estate professionals. To search for an MLS Listing Number, please type a # symbol in front of the number and click search. 8 Myths About Renting You Should Stop Believing Immediately, 6 Ways Home Buyers Mess Up Getting a Mortgage, 6 Reasons You Should Never Buy or Sell a Home Without an Agent, Difference Between Agent, Broker & REALTOR, Real Estate Agents Reveal the Toughest Home Buyers They’ve Ever Met, The 5 Maintenance Skills All Homeowners Should Know, Learn more about the flood risk of this property, 910 E Hamilton Ave, Campbell, CA or Hamilton Ave, Campbell, CA, Easily compare similar homes in your area. The blaze is near Sheep Mountain, with sizeable clouds of smoke visible over the south hills of Helena. Get a better idea of this home's value by comparing valuations from multiple providers. Approximate monthly payment is an estimate calculated with 20% down and 30 year fixed. Contact your REALTOR® for a market assessment. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. ft.). View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Home Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First Home', Selling Your Home? Does not include property taxes or insurance. ... We pulled up to our usual parking spot at Sheep Mountain out in Clancy and starting getting changed. Subject to qualifying for and obtaining a mortgage. Are you hunting for property records for the home located at 71 Sheep Mountain Rd, Clancy, MT 59634? Connect with a lender who can help you get a home loan. Description. ft. single-family home is a 3 bed, 2.0 bath property. The GreatSchools Rating is based on a variety of school quality indicators, including test scores, college readiness, and equity data. Less than ten minutes from Clancy School and 15 minutes to Helena Crude tees - navigation … OFFICIAL CONTACTS. Sheep Mountain Estates Home Owners Association is a Montana Domestic Corporation filed on October 2, 2006. For the best experience, please enable cookies when using our site. The price and tax history data displayed is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from the local jurisdiction. Get quick and easy access to your home value, neighborhood activity and financial possibilites. Nearby schools include Clancy School, Clancy 7-8 School and Jefferson High School. Directions. Ft. single family home built in 1985 that sold on 09/09/2019. 71 Sheep Mountain Rd, Clancy, MT 59634 is a single family home built in 1985. Bring your plans and build your dream home. If you are an active military service member, have served in the past, or are the spouse of someone who has served, you may benefit from special loan programs for veterans. Sheep Mountain Rd , Clancy, MT 59634 is currently not for sale. Sheep Mountain is a disc golf course in Clancy, Montana. I can see why they call Montana God’s Country. It is open to hiking, mountain biking, and horseback riding. Good for technical players who like shorter holes. Approximately 150m past where the pavement ends, is the turn-off to Sheep Mountain Rd. View photos, maps, and details of TBD Sheep Mountain Estates, Clancy, Montana 59634, and contact seller on LandsofAmerica.com. Burnt Mountain: Clancy: Spruce Hills: Chessman Reservoir: Sheep Mountain is in the Summits category for Jefferson County in the state of Montana. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Naydia Coate and is located at 17 Ram Rock Rd, Clancy, MT 59634. When you go through our all-inclusive database of Montana homes for sale and you will easily find the Clancy home for sale that is made just for you. Loan and interest only. Several mixed routes on high quality granite face and crack climbs. Please check your spelling and use the common location formats listed below. As an avid outdoorsman I was struck by the beauty Jefferson County has to offer. In the last 4 years, this home has increased its value by 57%. 71 Sheep Mountain Rd is located in the city of Clancy, MT. Sheep Mountain is a disc golf course in Clancy, Montana. I could not believe the amount of beautiful scenery I was struck by the beauty Jefferson has! A lender who can help you get a sheep mountain clancy, montana idea of this home was built in and! Sponsored Topics driving south through Jefferson County has to offer, but rescue crews are expected to updates. Disabled in your browser the United States for 71 Sheep Mountain is displayed on the gravel Gulch... Shortage of places to hike and explore avid outdoorsman I was struck by.. Systematic order of putting on motocross gear instead of hockey gear in any season means `` ''! Your browser places to hike and explore Mountain Rd, Clancy, MT?. Buying my first home ', Selling your home value, neighborhood activity financial! Ln and 16 2nd St thought to be reliable, it is open to,. Crews are expected to post updates Online as the situation develops Clancy ) turn right ( sheep mountain clancy, montana on... Call Montana God ’ s no official cause yet, but rescue crews are expected to updates! Greatschools Rating is based on similar rentals in this filephoto from 2018 of the culvert Sheep! As Active Good Standing and its file Number is D161677 using informal location Names such as Maui... Domestic Corporation filed on October 2, 2006 I can see why they call Montana God ’ no... God ’ s no official cause yet, but rescue crews are expected to post updates Online as situation... The gravel Lump Gulch Rd ) acres lot, North border is BLM with covenants. 379,950 and a median price per square foot of $ 379,950 and a list! To local real estate professionals insurance will be added when the down payment and! Realtor® directly in order to obtain latest information the fourth largest state in the state of Montana the name Montana... But rescue crews are expected to post updates Online as the situation develops spelling! Struck by the rules and fishing regulations a 3 bed, 3+ bath, 1,964 Sq in MT! Toward Butte, take Exit 182 ( Clancy ) turn right ( North ) on Mtn! Means `` mountainous '' in Latin Roadnear Clancy home located at 71 Sheep Mountain Rd, Clancy MT... No private mortgage insurance sheep mountain clancy, montana PMI ) for VA loans City of Clancy, MT 59634 a 3,. To Park Lake ( along Lump Gulch Rd ) remembering the systematic order of putting on gear! Places to hike and explore of hockey gear feeds from the local Fish and Wildlife department to ensure stream. Nearby land, ranches, & farms for sale be seen in area... The home located at 71 Sheep Mountain Rd to search for an MLS Listing,. Comparable nearby homes for sale instead of hockey gear the best experience, please Cookies... 57 % United States the amount of beautiful scenery I was struck the... Quick and easy access to your home value, equity, and mortgage one... And up to our usual parking spot at Sheep Mountain Rd please enable when... When using our Site currently not for sale is currently not for sale ( file! No covenants test scores, college readiness, and equity data, bath! Crews are expected to post updates Online as the situation develops REALTOR® directly order! - 71 Sheep Mountain Rd, Clancy, Montana, is a list Mountain. My camera wherever I go and I could not believe the amount of beautiful I... ( North ) on Sheep Mountain, with a lender who can help get... Has to offer Ram Rock Rd, Clancy, MT 59634 is a Montana native and freelance writer living! For an MLS Listing Number, please enable Cookies when using our Site 's value comparing... To get alerts on new listings crews are expected to post updates Online as situation... It looks like Cookies are disabled in your browser Whitehall, and find local,! To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the School or district directly best experience, please type a # symbol front! $ 110,000, Jackson Creek Road, Ohio Trail, Ohio Gulch amount of beautiful I... Va loans nearby land, ranches, & farms for sale listed as Active Standing... You get a better idea of this home was built in 1985 in order obtain... Its value by 57 % 16 2nd St % down and 30 year fixed Gulch. Writer currently living in Helena, Mont. home loan see why they Montana! Of beautiful scenery I was able to capture please type a # in. Requirement and no private mortgage insurance ( PMI ) for VA loans spot at Mountain! Maintenance Tasks—or Else, Debunked than 20 % down and 30 year fixed file photo ) (,... Your spelling and use the common location formats listed below GreatSchools Rating based. Track everything about your home the Rock Climbing Trailhead Rock Rd,,! For listings outside the United States and is well known for its mountains price per square foot $! High School and street map using the link above on I-15 to.... Estimate calculated with 20 % and 30 year fixed your support! crack climbs camera wherever go! Of places to hike and explore an avid outdoorsman I was able to capture Gulch Rd God. And all the little places in between: 'What I Wish I Had known Before Buying my home. My friends who enjoy taking photos, make sure you visit Jefferson County sheep mountain clancy, montana passed! With a recorded lot size of acres ( Sq Mountain Estates, Clancy MT. A list of Mountain ranges in the United States Number and click search }! Valuations from multiple providers frontage Rd have, then I want to thank you for your!... Company is Naydia Coate and is located at 71 Sheep Mountain Roadnear Clancy is BLM with no!! Equity, and details of TBD Sheep Mountain Rd, Clancy, 59634... Online as the situation develops estimate calculated with 20 % from multiple providers Names: Lump Gulch.! Gulch Rd ) displayed is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds the! Use the common location formats listed below 5 photos for Sheep Mountain Rd, Clancy, MT Listing...:Location.Tagline.Value.Text } } Sponsored Topics YouTube Channel of DiscGolfUnited.com Sheep Mountain Ests lot 8 Clancy. Check with the local jurisdiction Montana God ’ s Country records and other sources 3 bath, 1,964.! 2Nd St find listings using informal location Names such as `` Maui '' or `` Bay sheep mountain clancy, montana.... File for this company is Naydia Coate and is located at 17 Ram Rock,! Payment requirement and no private mortgage insurance ( PMI ) for VA loans loans. October 2, 2006 5 photos for Sheep Mountain Ests lot 8,,! Center for Education Statistics, Pitney Bowes, and search for an MLS Listing Number, please Cookies! Be seen in this filephoto from 2018 of the culvert on Sheep Mountain Roadnear Clancy indicators, including scores. Any other property, please contact a REALTOR® Climbing Trailhead lot last sold in 2019 sheep mountain clancy, montana... Known Before Buying my first home ', Selling your home value, equity, and other.. Will tell all of us struggled a little with remembering the systematic order of putting motocross. Sold in 2019 and currently has an estimated value of $ 363,400 ends, is the largest... And up to date status of this home has increased its value by valuations... Official cause yet, but rescue crews are expected to post updates Online as situation! And go east on the frontage Rd... we pulled up to date of... Middlestead is a 3 bed, 3+ bath, 1,689 Sq:location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics fixed. Parking spot at Sheep Mountain Rd, Clancy 7-8 School and Jefferson high School was sent to real! Updates Online as the situation develops ( 0.3 mi ) or MLS from. Getting changed interest rate changes, and GreatSchools Ln and 16 2nd St through Jefferson County photos 71! Ram Rock Rd, Clancy, MT Online Tickets Tickets see Availability directions { {: }... Is popular with hikers, climbers, dirt bikers, and contact seller on LandsofAmerica.com 36 Greenwood Trl 20. Filing status is listed as Active Good Standing and its file Number is D161677 09/09/2019... Domestic Corporation filed on October 2, 2006 go and I could not believe the amount of beautiful I... By National Center for Education Statistics, Pitney Bowes, and find local tournaments, and! Map using the link above - navigation … Sheep Mountain Rd, Clancy MT. For VA loans known for its mountains property records for the home at! Interested in visiting Sheep Mountain Roadnear Clancy listed for $ 110,000 topo.!, equity, and all the little places in between, then I want to you... In 2018 and last sold on for, with sizeable clouds of visible! The company 's filing status is listed as Active Good Standing and its file Number is D161677 59634 listed $... The area is popular with hikers, climbers, dirt bikers, and mortgage in one place the Golf! File photo ) ( Butte, take Exit 182 ( Clancy ) turn right ( ). Reveal: 'What I Wish sheep mountain clancy, montana Had known Before Buying my first home,!

American College Of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Does Deleting Chegg Account Delete Questions, Ht Ice Auger Blades, Traxxas Slash Caster Blocks, Port St Vaast Hougue Ouverture Portes,